Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Post! So this is how it starts...

Alright alright, never written a blog before but I've done the news snippets for the Delvice Studios websites since we first got one so it shouldn't be much different, right? Well this blog has an idea, a simple one, but its a fun one too. I'm going to take up to three ingredients that you, the readers, decide on and create a delicious recipe with them once a week. In the blog I'll have the recipe, pictures of the dish (when possible), and my weekly tale of how I came up with what I came up with. So, this post is going to be short as its just a tell-you-how-its-gonna-be thing.

To get things started a friend suggested the following ingredients:

  • Shrimp
  • Avocado
  • Mandarin Oranges

I'm really not a fan of the 'green butter plant' (avocado) but we'll see how it goes. Looking forward to this week's recipe!


Digg!

No comments: